Wednesday, January 12, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Li Sun :)




13th of january, will be my pretty gal's birthday. Wow, you are 20 years old :)
At here, i have to wish you ' HAPPY BIRTHDAY ' !!!!!!! :D
So sorry about, i cant meet up you on your birthday :( Because of you all so busy in work ~
Oh ya, this birthday gal named ' Beh Li Sun ' ~
I liked to call her as 'Beh beh beh ..... ' :P
I met up her since i studied in IBM, that time was in lower six ~
She sat at behind of me ~
Since that time, we became more closer and closer ~
She was my best listeners, i always talked my love stories to her. When i felt sad, pressure, no mood , i would like to talk with her :)
Shared everythings of me to her ~
During studied time, sometimes she fetched me to her grandma's house. We had a break at there. Took a shower, lunch, slept, watched tv at there. Then, went back to school again.
Duuuuh, i miss that time :( ~
She looked pretty when wearing the dress.
She looked seriously when studying at class
She looked carefully when driving the car
She looked friendly when talking with me
She looked esurient when eating the foods

My lovely pretty gal, 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' .... ~ All the best to you !